Learn about technology through play!
fischertechnik is an educational toy “Made in Germany,” and is manufactured at the Salzstetten location in the northern Black Forest.
With fischertechnik, children can experience technology firsthand and learn through play. Discover how to turn a variety of different building blocks into new models again and again, with countless possible variations. From great basic building blocks to refined technology details, you can combine everything for play and fun without limits!
fischertechnik construction sets ...
- …promote hand-eye coordination
- …promote gross and fine motor skills
- …promote spatial thinking abilities
- …promote fantasy and creativity
- …promote logical thinking skills
- …teach basic technical understanding.
Broad acceptance among parents, teachers, and engineers makes fischertechnik not just a valuable pedagogical toy, but also a successful teaching tool at schools and universities.