Hang on to your whiskers—tail-wagging, fun-for-two play provides the purrfect strategy and spatial reasoning game for preschoolers. To win, build the most fences for your kitty or doggy!
Encourage problem solving skills in young children as they race to fence in their plastic pets with this engaging strategy game.
- Players take turns to build their animal pens piece by piece
- Place the last piece of the pen to claim it as yours!
- Hands-on strategy game reinforces a variety of primary learning skills:
- Spatial awareness
- Problem solving
- Game box includes:
- Pet park game board
- 48 fence pieces (32 straight, 16 special)
- 20 play puppies
- 20 play kittens
- Fence pieces come in two colours, one for each player
- For 2 players
- Game board measures 22cm x 22cm
How to Play:
Players pick dogs or cats and take turns placing fence pieces on the board. Complete a fence square, place your pet inside, and take another turn! Once all of the land has been fenced in, count the dogs and cats to see which pet has claimed the most land!
Product Code: EI 2886