It is an intelligence game that contributes to attention, concentration, focus, visual perception, track - whole relationship and development of imagination skills of children.
Whatzizz Game - How to Play?
· Place the mirror on the card so that the cards face down.
· The players have the right to guess only once on each card, and if the player does not want to answer, pass to the other player by saying pass.
· If one or more players can not predict, the device is turned to the right. After that, each player tries to guess what is in the picture again.
· If no one can guess the picture yet, the device is turned to the right again.
· The device is turned only 4 times. In this way, each player sees 4 sides of the card.
· Who gets the card, guess who gets the picture first. If no player can predict the picture on the board, it is removed from the board.
· After that, the player in clockwise direction will start the game again by putting a new card.
Creativity, Imagination, Concentration, Visual Perception, Logical Thinking, Verbal Expression, Abstract Thinking, Sequential Thinking, Memory; Family Game time.
Product Code: B22310