Grow early maths skills!
Introduce basic maths concepts to your early learners with this engaging garden-themed maths activity set.
- Appealing maths set will keep early learners engaged in activities
- Colourful activity set will develop a variety of early maths skills:
- Colour recognition
- Basic counting
- Ideal for solo or group activities
- Box and playboard are designed to create a unique, 3D garden scene
- Includes 46 pieces:
- Ten garden signs featuring colours, numbers and vegetables
- Five different vegetables in five colours (orange, green, purple, yellow and red)
- Five sign holders
- Five mini plastic bushels
- EVA ‘vegetable patch’ mat
- Mat measures 27.5cm L x 20cm W
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
What’s growing in our garden? New learning! Your kids can grow their own skills and abilities in the playful fields of the Veggie Farm Sorting Set. This engaging playset encourages the development of colour recognition, matching, sorting, and early counting skills against the backdrop of a friendly farm. Realistic plastic vegetable figures come in five vibrant colours, and represent popular veggies including broccoli, corn, onions, pumpkins, and more. Aside from learning new veggie vocabulary, kids can use these figures, along with the included bushel baskets and soft foam playmat, to work on other real-world skills.
Sort the veggies by colour, count out each type of vegetable, or match the colours and shapes to the ones depicted on the playmat’s farm signs. The Veggie Farm Sorting Set is a snap to clean, and folds up into a convenient carrying case for post-playtime storage or on-the-go play.
Product Code: LER 5553