These giant floor mats make learning about math more interactive and more fun! Build number sense as children use the counters, or even themselves, to learn math skills. It’s an engaging way to help students learn counting, number correspondence, patterns, addition, subtraction, and much more.
These oversized floor mats will help primary learners visualise their maths activities as they develop a variety of mathematical skills.
- Get children on their feet and support a variety of basic numeracy skills:
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- Number patterns
- Arithmetic; additions, subtraction and multiplication
- Set includes:
- Two vinyl ten-frame floor mats
- 20 double-sided discs
- Kinaesthetic learning style develops gross motor skills
- Ten-frame activity mats each measure 152cm L x 71cm W
- View activity guide here
Product Code: LER 6651