What time is it? This great deck of cards will help to understand time concepts through playing Snap and Pairs. For example, when playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you would be trying to snap cards that equal the same time value, such as 18:00 and 6pm.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then the cards are kept; if not, they are turned back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn important time concepts.
Helping children gain a head start at school in a challenging subject, Tell the Time Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way to help children learn to tell the time
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. a time shown on analogue and digital clock faces and in words)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
Players: 1+ / Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44006