Adding up to a success! Help the little ones build up their early years number concepts through playing Snap and Pairs in this great deck.
When playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you are trying to snap image cards with numbers. For example, 3 or three could snap with an image of three socks.
In order to play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then the cards are kept; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. This great game helps young children learn fundamental maths concepts.
Helping children gain a head start and confidence at school in an essential subject, My First Number Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn to count and recognise numbers from 0 - 10
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. the number 2, the word ‘two’ or images of two items)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
Players: 1+ / Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44010