Life Cycles Snap will help children understand a variety of different life cycles of both animals and plants. It can be useful in both in the Plants topic, where children need to observe and describe how seeds and bulbs grow, and in animals, including humans, in which different life cycles are studied, including chicken, butterfly, frog and human. All of these, and more, are included in this pack.
- An engaging way for children to learn about life cycles
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (eg frogspawn, tadpole, froglet and frog)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made of a minimum of 70% recyclable material
Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
Total 52 cards + 3 card rules (box size: 9.2 x 6 x 1.6cm)
Cards are perfect for understanding life cycles in both animals and plants.
Product Code: 44057