is an ideal STEM product as it links science and mathematics. Students may explore the geometry of symmetry and reflection, and the science of light and reflections. Examine the number of images reflected from an object by changing the angle of the mirrors. of images observed in the mirrors equals 360 degrees divided by the angle between the two mirrors.
● 3 vertical acrylic mirrors.
● 1 semi-circular horizontal acrylic mirror.
● Plastic frame with degree graduations.
● 30 pattern blocks.
Set of: 35 pieces in a box.
Item Size: 5mm THICK
Learning Skills: Basic Mathematical Concepts, Fine Motor skills, Counting and Sorting Skills.
Material: Non-Toxic Plastic
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years
● EDX products are tested for compliance with EN71, ASTM and CPSIA standards.
● All EDX products meet the ISO 9001 accreditation requirements.
● EDX is committed to becoming carbon neutral through re-using, recycling and improving energy management.
Product Code: 22243