Create your very own BrainBox in this special edition. Not only can you colour in the cards, you can write your own question on every card! In association with Mister Maker and his crafty team, create a masterpiece of your own on every card.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to get creative and create your own BrainBox
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for artistic children
- Developed in conjunction with Mister Maker
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
Players: 1+ / Contents: 55 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die, 6 coloured pencils
Product Code: 90024