- Perfect tool for Primary Science lessons, early science explorations and sorting activities
- Tweezers feature ergonomic depressions to guide a proper grip
- Develop important fine motor control to build handwriting skills
- Sturdy tweezers store in a resealable bucket
- Activity Guide included
- 12 tweezers in six vibrant colours
- Tweezers measure 15cm
These colourful tweezers are just the right size for little hands. Each features ergonomic depressions to guide a proper pincer–grasp grip. A perfect skill–building resource for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
• 12 Tweezers in 6 colours (red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple)
• Plastic storage container
Learning Style: Tactile
Sensory - Great for students who are hypersensitive to textures; they can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
Fine Motor - Helps develop the pincer grasp and fine motor skills needed for daily living (buttoning, zipping, holding a toothbrush, and picking up finger foods).
Fine Motor - While students concentrate on using these tweezers, they are unaware of the inner circuitry going on. By working on grasping, picking up, and releasing with the tweezers, they are developing eye-hand coordination (visual motor integration). As this skill advances, students become more proficient with tasks like handwriting, drawing, and forming numbers.
Product Code: LER 1963