This fast-paced number game of addition and subtraction is ideal for two to six players.
The object of the game is to score as many points as possible, by completing simple sums. The first player lays a number card down and subsequent players have to complete the sum. The player completing the sum takes the three cards as their trick and starts the next round.
Sounds easy? Well, maybe! What happens if you cannot complete the sum? You may have a wild card that you can use, but if not, you have to pick up a spare card and wait for your next turn!
- Two double-sided boards so you can practise addition, subtraction or both
- Number cards up to 20, plus wild cards
- Suitable for children aged 4+; can begin by using just numbers up to 10
- 2 or more players or teams
- Encourages children to learn how to complete missing number problems (e.g. 7 + ? = 10)
Contents: 2 double-sided playing boards, 72 cards, instruction leaflet
Ages 4+Product Code: 40010