Primary learners will love racing along this board game as they develop a variety of literacy skills, collecting consonants as they go!
- Encourage players to play as teams to develop an understanding of teamwork
- Teams select categories to start collecting consonants
- Move eight consonants to your side to win!
- Game play develops a variety of literacy skills:
- Practices word-building and spelling
- Enhances vocabulary skills
- Promotes good sportsmanship and social skills
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- Game box includes:
- Game board
- 17 consonant letter tiles
- 216 double-sided category cards and storage tray
- 30-second sand timer
- Game board measures 72cm L x 19.5cm W
How to Play:
- 1. Place all letters in the center of the board. Flip a card to reveal a category. 2. Flip the timer—that player has 30 seconds to come up with an answer—in the category!—and move the tiles found in that word one space at a time toward their side of the street.
- 3. The first player or team to claim 8 letter tiles wins!
Need something for younger children? Take a look at Word on the Street® Junior
Product Code: EI 2830