The STEM program combines mathematical, reading, and writing standards with the American National Science Education Standards, Technology and Information Technology (“ISTE” and “ITEEA”).
The program can easily be completed within a school term and helps students understand applied automation technology by systematically introducing them to electronic sensors, and control technology.
Program by Tom White, STEM expert and teaching material developer.
Additional Teaching Material:
Innovative learning materials help in teaching technical concepts in a practical way and introducing them to your secondary school and university students. The comprehensive STEM tutorial for students and teachers is included on the CD and offers display models and tasks to help you quickly prepare lessons, and includes problems with solutions, handouts, and copy templates.
The total of 2110 parts is clearly divided into three sorting inserts. Everything is delivered in a sturdy storage box, along with easy to understand assembly instructions for 118 models from 9 STEM Kits.
- Physics / Robotics / Energy / Power
- Simple Machines
- Mechanical systems
- Structures / Forces
- Potential and kinetic energy
- Energy conservation / Energy conversion and storage
- Electricity / Electronics
- Digital communication and control programming
Key Learning Objectives:
- Complete set for the focal points physics, robotics, energy, and drives
- All suggested models can be built from 8 STEM construction sets
- Understand topics like mechanics, statics, forces, pneumatics, potential and kinetic energy, conservation of energy, energy conversion/energy storage, electronics, optics, digital communication, programming, and much more
- Deepen and practice project and group work
- ROBOTICS LT Controller
- CD with control software ROBO Pro Light
- XS motor
- Mini motor
- Solar motor
- Friction motor
- 2x Solar module
- Gold Cap power storage device
- 2x Rainbow LED
- NTC resistor
- Item Size: (L)44 x (W)31.5 x (H)15 cm
- Number of Models: 118
- Number of Parts: 2110
- Weight: 6577g
Product Code: FT-E519340