This easy-to-play activity is perfect for reinforcing what children have been learning during lessons – ideal for family fun at home or as an end of lesson activity!
With 5 levels of play, this game is for everyone! After one of the sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Collect the most flies and win!
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile, Auditory
- Skill Development: Word recognition, Eye-hand coordination, Vocabulary building, Problem solving, Following directions
- Features 300 high frequency words.
- ‘Tricky’ words are highlighted for easy identification to remind children that they can’t sound out these words phonetically
- Friendly fly cards are colour-coded:
- Red = 200
- Orange = 32
- Purple = 24
- Green = 20
- Blue = 24
- Game play reinforces basic vocabulary skills, word reading and phonics
- Game box includes: Four plastic fly swatters, 150 double-sided flies and instructions
- Players race to be the first to cover a complete row on their game cards
- For 1 – 4 players
- Vibrant plastic swatters measure 23cm L
Product Code: LSP 8598-UK