The S4A Programming Bricks set is targeted at teachers and school classes to use as tool for education and learning. Children and parents can also enjoy playing with it at home.
● The Gigo Maker Control Box is composed of the mainboard, the extended board with sensor and motor ports and the UI “S4A (Scratch for Adruino)” for PC. It’s multifunctional and reprogrammable based on your needs.
● Children can learn practical programming skills by building 40 models with S4A (Scratch for Adruino).
● Children can make animals, vehicles, machines and even a cuckoo clock (with motors and sensors) and command them using “S4A”.
● Easy to learn, easy to build.
● Cultivates logical thinking and creativity through building different types of models.
THE PRODUCT INCLUDES:
● Gigo Maker Control Box x 1, light sensor x 1, IR distance sensor x 1, 360° servo motor x 2, 180° servo motor x 1 are included.
● Foolproof cable connectors and the Learning Guide Paper Cards for the Gigo Maker Control Box are included for beginners.
● Each lesson has a Program Example and applicable article.
● Requires 6 AA/LR6 batteries – not included.
With this new innovative and genius robotic creation systems, learners will be using light sensor, IR distance sensor, 360 & 180 degrees servo motors, and an Gigo maker control box as the core part that acts as the brain and direct link to PC from where not only kids but also “makers” can have more flexibilities and extensions on hardware applications, furthermore, they can easily to connect with Gigo Block system to achieve their creations.
The hundreds of Gigo construction parts that are included will enable learners to construct all kinds of models, from very simple 2 wheel driven robots to very elaborative creatures with many functions. #1247R Programming Bricks provides 40 models / 40 courses.
The graphical programming user interface is provided by S4A (Scratch for Adruino) that is easy to use for even young kids at the age of 10 years.
Product Code: GIG1247R