It is important that we reuse as many items as possible to reduce waste and decrease the amount of landfill that we produce each year, polluting our environment. The first game teaches children about the different ways that everyday items can be reused and the second game helps them to understand that there are people, all over the world, who can reuse many different items in their jobs.
- Fun way for children to learn about ways to reduce their impact on the environment
- Encourages logical thinking and strategy skills
- Develops communication skills as children need to be able to describe and justify their card selections
- Double-sided board for two different games
- Suitable for children aged 7+
Players: 2+ / Contents: 1 double-sided playing board, 56 cards, teachers' guide
Product Code: 40026