Children need to learn that they cannot continue to create landfill at the current levels and that there are many different ways that they can help in all of the places that they go. The first game teaches children about things that are and are not environmentally friendly in different parts of their house, their garden and their wider community and the second game concentrates just on the home.
- Fun way for children to learn about ways to reduce their impact on the environment
- Encourages logical thinking and strategy skills
- Develops communication skills as children need to be able to describe and justify their card selections
- Double-sided board for two different games
- Made from at least 70% recycled material
Players: 2+ / Contents: 1 double-sided playing board, 72 cards, teachers' guide
Product Code: 40025