A farm-themed twist to the classic pegboard!
Early learners will create their very own farmyard with this engaging early years activity set, designed especially with little hands in mind.
- Friendly farm animals and pegboard provide imaginative play opportunities, developing early vocabulary skills
- Builds fine motor skills as little hands connect and pull apart the pieces
- Children develop early matching skills as they mix and match the pieces to create their own farm
- Set features 12 common farm animals for easy recognition including: sheep, duck, cat, goat, horse, rabbit, cow, dog, goose, pig, chick and donkey
- When fully complete, set creates 12 animals, each made with two pegs
- Peg pieces feature illustrations on both sides, showing the front and back of the animal
- Includes 24 individual pegs
- Comes with farm-themed soft foam base featuring 12 holes
- Base measures 25cm x 25cm
- Features multilingual packaging
- Learning Styles: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Imagination, Language development, Counting, Sorting, Parts-to-whole relationships, Color matching, Hand grasp, Motor planning
Product Code: LER 3376