Pile up your pancakes in this relay race game! Fast-paced relay race game that the whole family can enjoy!
- Create a pile of pancakes matching that on the activity card
- Develops recognition skills as players select the correct pancake
- Game play helps develop orientation & mobility goals and physical therapy
- How to play:
- Separate into two relay teams
- Turn over an order card to reveal a pile of pancakes
- The first player in each team select the first pancake on the card and race to place it on their plates
- A relay continues until the whole pile is in place and matches that on the card
- Pancakes can only be carried using the plastic spatulas
- Game box includes: two plastic spatulas, 10 soft plastic pancakes (6.5cm diameter, five flavours), two plastic pieces of butter, 10 order cards, two cardboard plates and instructions
- For 2+ players
Psst… They’re Learning!
- Develops gross motor skills, balance, and coordination
- Teaches following a sequence, a beginning math skill
- Encourages social skills from teamwork to being a good sport
Cut to the Chase
- Players race, relay-style, to stack and serve the pile of pancakes that matches their menu cards
- Fun and physical – a great energy outlet!
- Active-play game builds skills for school success
Product Code: EI 3025