This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs, using the five and ten times tables. When playing Snap with this delightful deck of cards you are trying to snap equivalents. For example 4 x 5 and 2 x 10 would snap with each other.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If so, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental maths concepts.
Helping children gain a head start and confidence at school in an essential subject, My First Times Tables Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn the five and ten times tables
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. 6 x 5 would match with 3 x 10, as well as with the word or number 30)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Self-checking guide included
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44012