What noise does a dog make? What is a baby cat called? Help young children make early associations with this fabulous deck. Using pictures of animals, the names of their young as well as the sounds they make, play both Snap and Pairs for fab family fun. For example dog, puppy and ‘woof’ would all snap with each other.
In order to play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over at a time to see if they match. If they do, then you keep them; if not, you turn them back face down, aiming to collect all the cards.
Two fun games in one that help children learn fundamental nature concepts.
Helping children learn more about animals, My First Animal Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn about basic baby and adult animals and the noises they make
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match cards featuring the same animal (e.g. cow, calf and ‘moo’)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 5+
Players: 1+ / Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44026