Maths Snap Plus lets you play two classic family favourites, Snap and Pairs, by matching equivalents using all four rules of number plus indices and square roots. For example, 50 - 38 snaps with 4 x 3.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then the cards are kept; if not, they are put back face down.
The aim of the game is to collect all the cards, creating two fun games in one!
Helping children gain a head start at school in a challenging subject, Maths Snap Plus is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to develop mathematical confidence
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. 4 x 4 would match with 9 + 7)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Self-checking guide included
- Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
- Players: 1+
Product Code: 44003