- Encourage physical activity as children roll the dice, solve the equation, then hop on the answer
- Promote physical activity and co-operative game play
- Mat features all possible answers to addition and subtraction problems that use numbers 1-6
- Set includes two number dice, one operation die and 28 game markers
- All dice are soft foam for safer play
- Mat measures 122cm x 152cm
- View Activity Guide here
- Ideal for two or more players/teams
Math – For introductory math play, use only one die. Have students roll the die and then find that number on the mat. There are duplicate numbers on the mat to continue the play or have students find all of that number during their turn. Say the number out loud as it’s rolled to enhance learning through auditory processing.
Gross Motor – Whether practicing alone or playing on teams, Math Marks the Spot Game gets students moving both mentally and physically. Throwing the dice, processing what numbers are rolled, and responding with your body combines kinesthetic and cognitive skills to reinforce beginning math concepts.
Basic Concepts – Big time play for big time fun! Numbers and colours on an oversized mat with giant dice teach students fundamental concepts and introduce game play etiquette.
Product Code: LER 0383