Math Educational Snap Set
Maths Snap Set lets you play two classic family favourites, Snap and Pairs, by matching equivalents using all four rules of number plus indices and square roots. For example, 50 - 38 snaps with 4 x 3.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then the cards are kept; if not, they are put back face down.
The aim of the game is to collect all the cards, creating two fun games in one!
Helping children gain a head start at school in a challenging subject, Maths Snap Set is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to develop mathematical confidence
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (e.g. 4 x 4 would match with 9 + 7)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Self-checking guide included
Product Code :GBG003