Here is a wonderful learning device ideal for young minds to learn words and understand phonics. This unique deck of cards lets you play two family favourites, Snap and Pairs using language concepts. For example, when playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you would be trying to snap cards that create words such as ‘br’ and ‘ain’.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they make a word. If they do, then the cards are kept; if not, they are turned back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn important language concepts.
Helping children gain a head start at school in an essential skill, Making Words Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to practise blending letters to make words
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match beginnings and endings of words (e.g. ‘br’ + ‘ain’ or ‘ch’ + ‘eer’)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Self-checking guide included
Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44014