Promote social and emotional development with the All About Me range. Help young children learn all about themselves with easy-to-hold, double-sided mirrors! One side is a regular mirror. The other side is a “fun mirror” that warps reflections.
Use to teach body awareness, talk about emotions and much more.
Double-sided mirrors feature regular mirror on one side and fun mirror on reverse
- Fun mirror warps reflection to sharpen observation skills
- Ideal for self-exploration and encouraging self-awareness
- 2 in 1 Mirrors are non-glass and unbreakable
- Soft, rubberised handles are perfect for small hands
- Each mirror measures 15cm W x 10cm H
- Set of 6
Visual Skill Development: Social/Behavioral - Talk about mood and expression and have students practice making their "mad face" or "happy face" in the mirror so they can see what it looks like. This also helps them to recognize those feelings on others' faces.
Language - Mirrors are a great way to help students see and practice the position and movement of their mouths and tongues to make sounds and words.
Product Code: LER 3371