Welcome to Athena, an Olympian Brainteaser!
Good news! Archaeologists have found an ancient statue of Athena! The bad news is she’s in two pieces. Help the team put Athena back together.
How to Play:
- Clear a path so the Chief Archaeologist can carry Athena's top half over to her bottom half.
- How? Just shift the dig workers around on their team-color paths.
- Try all 50 brain-excavating challenges.
- As the dig site gets more crowded, the challenges get harder.
- Athena Base with Plug-in Temple
- 50 Challenge Cards
- 1 Athena Statue Bottom
- 1 Archaeologist with Athena Statue Top
- 4 Photographers (green team)
- 2 Surveyors (yellow team)
- Instruction Book with Solutions
Ages 8 to Adult
Product Code: L70420