With a little help from the Natural History Museum, here is a great way to play Snap and Pairs. For example, when playing Snap with this fantastic deck of cards, you would be trying to snap cards that show a dinosaur’s name, its appearance, its skeleton and whether it was a meat-eater, plant-eater or both.
To play Pairs, simply turn all the cards upside down and turn two over to see if they match. If they do, then you keep the cards; if not, you turn them back face down.
The aim is to collect all the cards. Two fun games in one that help children learn cool dinosaur facts.
Helping children find out about these fascinating prehistoric creatures, Dinosaur Snap is the smarter way to play Snap and Pairs!
- An engaging way for children to learn about dinosaurs
- Ability to play Snap and Pairs in one great game
- More than just traditional Snap, as children match equivalents (a dinosaur’s name, image, skeleton and whether it was a meat- or plant-eater)
- Helps children develop observational skills
- Simple to play
- Easy to store and portable
- Made from a minimum of 70% of recyclable material
- Suitable for children aged 5+
- Self-checking guide included
Players: 1+ / Contents: 52 playing cards, 3 rules cards
Product Code: 44018