The brownies have cooled and are ready to be removed from the pan!
Young learners will love developing their early numeracy skills with this tasty matching game.
- Early learners spin the spinner and remove the matching brownie piece from the box
- Engaging early years matching game develops a variety of early skills:
- Number recognition
- Basic counting
- Features numbers 1-5
- Game play develops fine & gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination as players use the plastic spatula to remove brownie pieces from the tray
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- For 2-4 players
- Includes 16 brownie pieces, plastic spatula, game spinner, four plates and instructions
- Baking tray-themed box measures 23cm x 23cm.
How to play
- Players take turns in spinning the spinner
- Carry out the action shown on the spinner, using the spatula to select the brownie pieces
- Actions include:
- Flipping brownie pieces
- Returning your brownie pieces
- Stealing another player’s brownie
- Watch out for the spilt milk picture – lose a turn!
- The first player to select five brownie pieces is the winner
Product Code: EI 3417