BrainBox Space is designed for all budding astronauts to improve their knowledge, observation and memory skills about the wider world we live in.
From planets to constellations, to comets and black holes, as well as equipment, people and space exploration, BrainBox Space contains a galaxy of images and information for you to explore.
So start the countdown, strap yourself in and let’s blast off for a cosmic adventure that is out of this world!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the universe
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for space enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Contents: 71 Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die
Product Code: 90048