Did you know that the giant sequoia is the tallest tree on Earth or that clouds are formed by billions of tiny ice crystals? BrainBox Nature is packed full of interesting facts about nature in 70 beautifully-illustrated cards.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the natural world
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for nature enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Players: 1+ / Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Product Code: 90003