This BrainBox Mega 4 Pack will help give children a head start in their first years at school. Each card features an important topic from the school curriculum. Cards are included from the following BrainBoxes: My First Maths, My First Science, ABC and Once Upon a TIme (traditional stories).
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to reinforce essential curriculum content in Early Years and Key Stage One
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great to give children a head start at school
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Contents: 120 cards, 2 sand timers (10-second and 30-second), 2 dice
Product Code: 90049