BrainBox First Animal Homes is designed to give pre-school children a head start.
Each sturdy double- sided card shows three animals with their homes on one side and just the homes on the other, with the question, “Who lives here?”
The object of the game is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember which animal lives in each home shown. If the animals are named correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to help young children to learn about animals and their homes
- Improves memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn
- Children can play alone or with as many players as desired
- Made from 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
Product Code: 90074