In which city could you cross the Bosphorus bridge linking Europe and Asia? Ride a cable car to Table Mountain? Or visit the Spanish Riding School? BrainBox Cities is designed to play with family and friends, helping you to improve observation and memory skills as well as knowledge about some of the most iconic cities in the world!
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the world’s most iconic cities
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for geography enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Players: 1+ / Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die