BrainBox Bounce is a brand new BrainBox with a twist. In this game, all players pick a card at the same time, study the front until the youngest player shouts Stop! and then pass the card to the next player. Play is then bounced from player to player as they take it in turns to answer question 1 on their card. Any incorrectly answered cards must be placed in a pile, then each player in turn must answer question 2, and so on, until only one player remains, who collects all the cards from that round. If there is a tie, cards are shared out as far as possible. The winner is the player with the most cards at the end of the game.
Bounce Bonus is a Spot the Difference game. There are eight differences to spot in each pair of cards.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about animals
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- All play at the same time
- Suitable for children aged 7+
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Added Spot the Difference game
Players: 1+ ./ Contents: 52 cards, 2 rules cards
Product Code: 90088