Did you know your brain is only two per cent of your body weight, yet it contains 100 per cent of your personality, dreams and imagination? Find out all about our horrible bodies, from scary spots to our bulging brains in our Horrible Science BrainBox.
The object of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material, the BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the human body in Horrible Science style
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for science enthusiasts
- Easy to store
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
Players: 1+ / Contents: 54 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 die
Product Code: 90028