Join the island adventure where players race to match upper- and lowercase letters. Watch out for the hungry shark, or you'll lose a letter! Keep your eyes peeled for the helpful crab and tricky starfish. Collect the most letters, and win!
For an added challenge, flip the lowercase letter discs over to reveal picture words, and match beginning sounds to uppercase letters. A fun, fast-paced way to build letter recognition skills!
For 2–4 players.
Reinforce early literacy skills with this easy-to-play alphabet-themed board game for young children.
- Young learners race to match upper- and lowercase letters
- Game play develops:
- The alphabet
- Upper and lowercase letters
- Letter recognition
- Beginning sounds
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- Includes two levels of play: letter recognition and beginning sounds
- Game box includes:
- Engaging game board
- Plastic shark model with moveable mouth
- 28 playing discs featuring lowercase letters on one side and pictures on the reverse
- 26 game cards featuring uppercase letters on one side and pictures on the reverse
- Game board measures 40.5cm x 40.5cm
- Game play is language free
How to play
- Spread the playing tiles across the board with lowercase letters facing upwards
- Place the shark in the water circle
- Shuffle and place the deck of letter and shark cards face down next to the game board
- Turn over the top card on the deck
- If an uppercase letter is turned over all players race to find the matching lowercase letter disc on the board. If found, that player gets to keep the disc
- If a shark card is turned over the player must feed one of their letter discs to the shark
- When all of the alphabet cards are turned over the player with the most discs is the winner!
Product Code: LER 5022