This fun and challenging matching game gives children multiple ways to learn and play. Children can match uppercase and lowercase letters as they put the acorns together, plus play hide-and-seek by finding a surprise inside each acorn. The object they find begins with the letter sound on the acorn. Colours correspond to letters, and little learners can even practice making words, learning their ABCs, beginning sounds, and more!
A fun and interactive activity set that will support a variety of early literacy skills such as alphabet awareness and letter recognition.
- This colourful acorn-themed activity set builds a number of key skills from an early age:
- Alphabet awareness
- Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Early vocabulary
- Colour recognition
- Early learners complete the plastic acorns by matching the uppercase letters on the acorn body with the corresponding lowercase letters on the matching coloured lids
- Open the acorns to discover a surprise – a colourful counter that corresponds to the acorn’s letter
- Activity set develops fine motor skills as children fit and remove the tops of the acorn models
- Includes 26 two-piece acorns and corresponding counter figures.
- Acorns and counters feature five colours for colour match fun: orange, green, blue, red and purple
- Acorns are designed to allow for stacking
- Ideal solo or group activity
- Plastic acorns measure 6cm H x 5cm L
- Features multilingual packaging and Activity Guide
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Letter recognition, Alphabetical order, Upper and lowercase letters, Beginning sounds, Vocabulary building, Word Building, Sorting, Fine motor skills, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning
Product Code: LER 6802