Develop a variety of early learning skills with this easy-to-play board game for young children.
Ready, set, go! Race your friends around the playground and back to snack time while matching colours, identifying shapes, and counting numbers. Favorite attractions, including slippery slides and spinning merry-go-rounds, are there to help you along the way. The first player to go around the playground and return to class for snack time wins! A super-fun way for kids to build key skills.
- Young learners follow the directions on the spinners to move around the board
- Game play develops:
- Colour recognition
- Shape identification
- Early counting skills
- Number recognition
- Game board features six colours: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Red and Green
- Includes images of six basic shapes: Rectangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Heart and Star
- Game play uses numbers 0 – 10
- Game play is suitable for the whole family
- Includes two levels of play
- For 2–4 players
- Includes game board, double-sided spinner, four character game pieces and instructions
- Game board measures 43cm x 43cm
How to play
- Choose your level of play: colours or numbers and set the spinner to the correct side.
- Spin the spinner and move the correct corresponding spaces: either find the matching colour and shape or count the correct number of spaces.
- Make your way around the game board, take a spin on the merry-go-round as you go! Be the first player to get back to school and win the game!
Product Code: LER 3480