Build, Plug & Print! This build-it-yourself kit gives users a fascinating insight into the groundbreaking technology of 3D printing. Print your own parts yourself at any time - so distinct, so easy, so flexible - for use in your own home! Use either the supplied printing examples, different examples on our eLearning portal (fischertechnik-elearning.com) or your very own print data. The robust 3D printer is easy to build and can be used for 3D printing of different parts. Users acquire basic knowledge about 3D printing and an insight into this revolutionary technology that promises a high degree of future potential. Includes PC software for controlling the printer via the USB interface. The eLearning portal offers exciting, instructional activity information and videos.
- Build volume: 115x100x65mm
- Layer thickness: 0,2mm
- Filament diameter: 1,75mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0,5mm
- Material: PLA (polylactide)
In the construction set included:
- 3D controller with Atmel microcontroller, USB interface for PC (Micro B USB port, incl. interface cable), 4 step motor drivers (for x, y and z axes and extruder), one power output (MOS-FET) for the extruder nozzle (hot end), connections for 3 limit switches and a temperature sensor, DC port for voltage supply 19V, 6.3A. Dimension: 150x90x25 mm.
- 3D Print Control software, with slicer and printer control, specially adapted to fischertechnik 3D printers (Windows 7, 8, 10). Numerous finished printing examples included as G-codes and STL files. Also works with Mac OS X and Linux with the software RepetierHost: www.fischertechnik.de/3DPrinter-FAQ
- 4 high-torque step motors (x-, y- and z-axes, extruder), 3 mini push-buttons (as limit switches for x-, y- and z-axes), heated nozzle (for 1.75 mm diameter filament) with temperature monitoring, printing bed with removable printing plate
- Power unit (AC input 100-240V, DC output 19V, 6.3A, 50-60Hz)
- High quality filament (50 g roll, PLA, 1.75 mm diameter, green). Premium filament in special fischertechnik colors (50 g roll or 500 g coil) can be ordered separately
- Product code: FTE536624